As inspired by the NowNowNow Project, here’s what I’m currently doing NOW (last updated June 2016):
- Expanding my knowledge base by reading more books. Here’s what I’ve read so far and here’s my Good Reads profile with a list of what I want to read next.
- Working on extracting that knowledge. In the past, I just read. Now I’m working on trying to distill the key takeaways and apply them to my life. I’ve started a podcast with my friend Adam Jones to recap our key learning form each book. Check us out at What You Will Learn.
- I’m at a key point in my first ever business, My Maths Mentor. I have some obligations with it until the end of October via a partnerships with another business I founded, Master VCE, but I’m not sure if I will continue this for 2017. I probably will, but it will look very different to how it was this year and last year.
- Trying to grow a little project, The Sock Club. If most blokes are like me, they HATE shopping, especially for things as meaningless as socks. The Sock Club will deliver socks straight to your door every single month, so you’ll never have to shop for socks again, and maybe you can get something better for your birthday this year!
- Currently writing my first book. I’ve had so many books I wanted to write, and in the end, none of them got started. I’m committed to finishing this first one, then I can start thinking about a second, but I MUST finish this first! I’m two chapters in! Wish me luck.
- Oh, and yeah, I’m working full time at a bank. I literally hated my life for about 4 months, but I consciously altered my outlook and my attitude towards it. I wouldn’t say that I’m enjoying it now, but at least I can see some of the benefits. A full time salary is always nice.
Get in contact at email@example.com if you’d like 🙂